Carrot, Kuroda (8" Long) (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Plant produces high yields of flavorful 8" long orangish red carrots.
- Very popular asian carrot.
- Suitable for home garden or market growers.
- Grows well in raised beds and compact spaces.
Day to Maturity | 70 days
- Carrot Seeds | Carrots are an annual cool-season crop, half-hardy to frost and light freezes. Sow seeds evenly in a very shallow furrow, about 1/4 inch deep, and keep seeds moist so they will germinate.
Click here for complete Carrot grow guide
Carrot gets its characteristic and bright orange colour from β-carotene, which is metabolised into vitamin A in humans when bile salts are present in the intestines. Carrots are also rich in dietary fibre, antioxidants, and minerals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.