- The Homemade Pickles variety is one of the best cucumber varieties you can grow to make your own home-grown pickles
- Extremely strong plant - resistant to common cucumber diseases
- Produces a large amount of delicious small to medium sized cucumbers on a compact vine
- Produces a lot over a long season
- Ideal for container gardening and for anyone with limited growing space!
Days to Maturity | 55 days
Cucumber Seeds | Grow cucumbers where a long, warm growing season, minimum 65 days, can be assured. Plant seeds where there is ample space and vines can sprawl, the simplest way is to plant cucumbers in hills.
Click here for complete Cucumber grow guide
* THE SEED SHOP *
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Gift a membership to the Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club Choose from 1, 3, 6, or 12-month pre-pay membership options
You may also like
Discover more variety for your vegetable garden
CONTINUE SHOPPINGENTER THE SEED SHOP ➜