White Cushaw Squash (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
The Cushaw plant produces some of the most beautiful white crookneck squash you've ever seen.
- Curved/crook-neck variety.
- Grows as a vine (not as a bush)
- Very sweet and full of flavor - perfect for pies and canning
- Ideal for any sized garden and easy to grow
Day to Maturity | 100 days
- Best Months to Plant | [March - June] Winter squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They need about 3 months of warm temperature and one additional month of cooler temps to fully mature.
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).