Classic "Fordhook" Giant Swiss Chard (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- This Swiss Chard variety produces beautiful and delicious tender pale green stems and dark green leaves with white veins.
- Plant produces good yields of 10" tall leaves
- Excellent for salads and/or steamed with others greens
- A cold and heat tolerant variety
- Day to Maturity | 60 days
Swiss chard is high in vitamins A, K and C, with a 175g serving containing 214%, 716%, and 53%, respectively, of the recommended daily value. It is also rich in minerals, dietary fiber and protein.
🌱 🥳 The perfect gift idea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club