Cucumber, Homemade Pickles (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The Homemade Pickles variety is one of the best cucumber varieties you can grow to make your own home-grown pickles.
- Extremely strong plant - resistant to common cucumber diseases
- Produces a large amount of delicious small to medium sized cucumbers on a compact vine
- Produces a lot over a long season
- Ideal for container gardening and for anyone with limited growing space!
Day to Maturity | 55 days
Cucumber Seeds | Grow cucumbers where a long, warm growing season, minimum 65 days, can be assured. Plant seeds where there is ample space and vines can sprawl, the simplest way is to plant cucumbers in hills.
Click here for complete Cucumber grow guide
🌱 🥳 The perfect gift idea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
THE PERFECT GIFT IDEA FOR ANY OCCASION Gift a membership to the Urban Organic Gardener's Monthly Seed Club: http://www.urbanorganicgardener.club