Fragrant, colorful mix of dwarf flowers in a compact plant usually getting no taller than 12 inches.
- Nasturtium flowers are one of the most popular edible flowers grown in home gardens. The petals have a slight peppery taste, and the seeds and leaves are also edible! You can even use the seeds as an alternative to capers.
- Not only are the flowers pretty, Nasturtiums are great companion plants! They are also known to deter aphids, whiteflies, cucumber beetles & more. Learn more >
- Nasturtiums should be planted in the spring for a "summer show". Plant in full sun, and in sandy, well drained soil. Generally, the poorer the soil quality, the more flowers the plant will produce! Deadhead your plants regularly to encourage new blooms, all season long. These flowers will self-seed resulting in more flowers for years to come!
- These are PERFECT for beginner gardeners! These annuals are very easy to grow from seed and can be grown just about anywhere, even places that are susceptible to drought.
- The bright flower petals will liven up any garden, with very little effort! They are also GREAT for planting in hanging baskets or containers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
🔥 Save up to 50% OFF randomly selected items
New deals every 24-hoursSHOP DAILY DEALS ➜