Bean (Bush) - Slenderette
|Share the ♥|
- The slenderette bean is the variety of choice for many culinary chefs around the world.
- Matures quickly - appx. 55-60 days.
- Produces delicious slim dark green beans around 5" long.
- Excellent for fresh picking or canning.
- Bush bean
- Day to Maturity | 55 - 60 days
- Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
✓ Pure NON-Genetically Modified seeds ✓ 100% NON-Hybridized seeds ✓ 100% Heirloom/Open-Pollinated seeds ✓ 100% Raw & Un-treated seeds
Bean (Bush) - Slenderette has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 5 reviews.