Squash - Caserta
|Share the ♥|
Squash (Summer), Caserta (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- A 1949 All-America Selections Winner!
- Grows as a bush.
- A summer squash variety.
- Produces high yields of 16" long grayish-green zucchini squash with dark green stripes.
- Perfect for home garden and market growers.
- Day to Maturity | 65 days
- Best Months to Plant | [March - June] Summer squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They are warm-season crops and are sensitive to cold/frost. Plant your seeds as soon as the soil has warmed.
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
Squash - Caserta has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 4 reviews.