Organic Adzuki Bean Sprouts (100% Organic Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Certified Kosher by Chabad House of Western Michigan.
- Certified Organic.
- The Adzuki Bean (Vigna angularis) has been grown in the Far East for centuries.
- Adzuki beans are one of Japan’s largest crops, with annual consumption of over 120,000 metric tons.
- Adzuki beans are often sprouted for only one day, mixed with other sprouts and called a "Crispy Mix" or "Crunchy Mix."
- They are commonly used throughout Asia in a variety of ways.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
🔥 Save up to 50% OFF randomly selected items
New deals every 24-hoursSHOP DAILY DEALS ➜