NEW! Forbidden Rice Cabbage Tacos + Avocado Hemp Sauce
|Share the ♥|
[NEW] Forbidden Rice Cabbage Tacos + Avocado Hemp Sauce
Super-easy to make and completely delicious! Cooking time: 10 min (35 min if cooking rice from scratch- see below for recipe). Yield: 4 servings. Recipe developed by the Naked Food Chefs.
- 1 cup Forbidden black rice*, cooked**,
- 4 red cabbage leaves, washed and raw
- 1/2 lemon
Avocado Hemp Sauce
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup hemp milk
- a few drops of lemon juice
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
1. Place cabbage leaves on serving plate and sprinkle lemon on top. Fill leaves with cooked forbidden rice.
2. Blend sauce ingredients on high power blender or food processor, and spread over rice.
*Any other rice works as well!
**Naked Forbidden Rice Cooking instructions:
Combine 2 cups of filtered water, 1 cup forbidden rice, 1/2 cup chopped kale, 1 clove garlic, and 1 Tbsp. red onion. Bring to a boil over high heat and simmer for 30 min. Remove from heat and let stand covered for 5 min. Fluff and serve.
Recipe type: Naked | Plant-based | Vegan | Vegetarian
Approved for: Diabetes | Cancer | Heart Disease | High Cholesterol | Weight Loss
Allergens: Soy Free | Gluten Free | Wheat Free | Corn Free | Dairy & Lactose Free | Nut Free
This recipe holds the Naked Food Seal of Approval, as it has been prepared with all organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and plant-based ingredients. The Naked Food Seal of Approval stands for 100% Real Food.