Watermelon - Tom Watson
Questions? Send us a Message
or call us toll-free: 1-877-344-4NOW (4669)
Watermelon, Tom Watson (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- A Tom Watson Watermelon Festival is held in Georgia each year in August at Hickory Hill in Thomson, Georgia. The Tom Watson Watermelon seed is a 1900 heirloom variety from Georgia.
- Plant produces excellent yields of 40 lb watermelons.
- Has a very sweet dark red flesh that makes your mouth water and quenches your thirst at the same time.
- Has a very tough rind that makes it a great variety for shipping and can resist bruising.
Day to Maturity | 85 days
Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Watermelons are heat-loving plants that need lots of sun. They grow on a long vine, so make sure to give them plenty of space to roam around.
|The seeds we offer here at SeedsNow.com aren't like varieties you'd typically find at local shopping centers. All the seeds sold on this website are pure heirloom non-hybridized varieties that are free
from genetic engineering. These open-pollinated varieties are the only seeds that you can safely save after each harvest and preserve for many generations to follow. [ENTER SEED SHOP]
- [WHAT IS GMO?] - [ABOUT OUR SEEDS]
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
TOP 20 MOST POPULAR SEEDSSquash - Black Beauty Zucchini Spinach - Bloomsdale Pepper - California Wonder Carrot - Tendersweet, 7" Long Onion - White Sweet Spanish Pepper - Jalapeno Kale - Blue Curled Scotch Spinach - Noble Giant Basil - Italian Large Leaf Tomato - Roma Carrot - Little Fingers, 4" Long Dill (Bouquet) Brussel Sprouts - Long Island Catskill Pepper - Sun Bright Yellow Chives, Garlic Tomato - Beefsteak/Ponderosa Red Lettuce - Romaine Classic Parsley - Dark Green Italian Asparagus - Mary Washington Onion - Red Burgundy