Squash - Scallop, Golden Bush
Squash (Summer), Scallop Golden Bush (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- One of the most popular and rare heirloom Squash varieties.
- Grows as a compact bush size plant (not as a vine)
- Produces 4-5" golden-yellow fruits
- Grow well in small spaces
- These plants grow continuously over a long season
- Day to Maturity | 65 days
- Best Months to Plant | [March - June] Summer squash love the sun and can't get enough of it. They are warm-season crops and are sensitive to cold/frost. Plant your seeds as soon as the soil has warmed.
Though considered a vegetable in cooking, botanically speaking, squash is a fruit (being the receptacle for the plant's seeds). Squash can be served fresh (in salads) and cooked (squash stuffed with meat, fried squash, baked squash).
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM