Radish - Watermelon
Radish, Watermelon (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Unique and rare heirloom radish variety. Looks amazing!
- Very large white radish with pink/red flesh giving the appearance of watermelon.
- Excellent for gourmet culinary dishes.
- Produces large tops for easy picking.
Day to Maturity | 50-60 days
- Creative Culinary Uses | Mario Brothers Mushroom out of Radish
Radishes are rich in ascorbic acid, folic acid, and potassium. They are a good source of vitamin B6, riboflavin, magnesium, copper, and calcium. One cup of sliced red radish bulbs provides approximately 20 calories, largely from carbohydrates
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM