Radish - Purple Plum
Radish, Purple Plum (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Produces deep purple radishes with a white flesh.
- Looks incredible! Great for culinary dishes.
- The white flesh is sweet and mild in flavor.
- Great for selling at farmers markets.
- Unique and rare heirloom radish.
- Grows well in containers and small spaces.
Day to Maturity | 25-30 days
- Creative Culinary Uses | Mario Brothers Mushroom out of Radish
Radishes are rich in ascorbic acid, folic acid, and potassium. They are a good source of vitamin B6, riboflavin, magnesium, copper, and calcium. One cup of sliced red radish bulbs provides approximately 20 calories, largely from carbohydrates
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM