Pepper - Pepperoncini
Pepper (MILD/HOT), Italian Pepperoncini (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
The Italian Pepperoncini pepper is one of the oldest Italian heirloom varieties that's still widely popular around the world.
- 3-5" pepper with low-medium heat.
- Bushy and small plants will produce a large amount of peppers.
- The peppers are yellow and then turn to red as the sweet flavor intensifies.
- Excellent when pickled or eaten raw in salads or sandwiches.
- Day to Maturity | 75 days
|The seeds we offer here at SeedsNow.com aren't like varieties you'd typically find at local shopping centers. All the seeds sold on this website are pure heirloom non-hybridized varieties that are free
from genetic engineering. These open-pollinated varieties are the only seeds that you can safely save after each harvest and preserve for many generations to follow. [ENTER SEED SHOP]
- [WHAT IS GMO?] - [ABOUT OUR SEEDS]
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
Don't be shy ... stay connected with us!
Stay updated and get special discounts, grow tips, tricks, recipes and more here: