FREE & FAST SHIPPING ON US ORDERS OVER $30 ✦ FLAT RATE $3.95 SHIPPING ON US ORDERS LESS THAN $30 ✦ NOW SHIPPING TO CANADA
Parsley - Dark Green Italian
Parsley, Flat, Dark Green Italian (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- Finely cut dark green leaves.
- Flat leaves.
- Use this parsley for garnishing, and culinary decoration.
- Tolerates heat better than most varieties.
- Day to Maturity | 60 days
- Planting Guide | Sow directly in your garden and space seeds 7" apart. Seeds can take a while to sprout. Can take 3-4 weeks before seedlings appear. Plant will grow to about 10" tall in about 60 days.
Parsley is a commonly grown culinary and medicinal herb that is often used as a domestic medicine. The fresh leaves are highly nutritious and can be considered a natural vitamin and mineral supplement in their own right. The plants prime use is as a diuretic where it is effective in ridding the body of stones and in treating jaundice, dropsy, cystitis etc. It is also a good detoxifier, helping the body to get rid of toxins via the urine and therefore helping in the treatment of a wide range of diseases such as rheumatism.
Parsley - Dark Green Italian has a rating of 4.8 stars based on 4 reviews.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM