Bean (Bush) - Top Crop
Bush Bean, Top Crop (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- An All-America Selections (AAS) Winner.
- Smooth and straight 5" long stringless pods
- Grows high on the plant
- Ideal for canning or freezing
- Consistently high yields of beans per pod
- Day to Maturity | 55 days
- Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
If you like to eat green beans, check out the rest of our wide selection of bush and pole bean seeds.
|The seeds we offer here at SeedsNow.com aren't like varieties you'd typically find at local shopping centers. All the seeds sold on this website are pure heirloom non-hybridized varieties that are free
from genetic engineering. These open-pollinated varieties are the only seeds that you can safely save after each harvest and preserve for generations to follow. Get started! Grow your own organic food with NON-GMO seeds. [ENTER SEED SHOP]
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
People who like this, also like this: