Bean - Top Crop (Bush)
Bush Bean, Top Crop (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- An All-America Selections (AAS) Winner.
- Smooth and straight 5" long stringless pods
- Grows high on the plant
- Ideal for canning or freezing
- Consistently high yields of beans per pod
- Day to Maturity | 55 days
- Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
|The seeds we offer here at SeedsNow.com aren't like varieties you'd typically find at local shopping centers. All the seeds sold on this website are pure heirloom non-hybridized varieties that are free
from genetic engineering. These open-pollinated varieties are the only seeds that you can safely save after each harvest and preserve for many generations to follow. [ENTER SEED SHOP]
- [WHAT IS GMO?] - [ABOUT OUR SEEDS]
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
Don't be shy ... stay connected with us!
Choose your preferred site: