Bean (Bush) - Top Crop
Bush Bean, Top Crop (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- An All-America Selections (AAS) Winner.
- Smooth and straight 5" long stringless pods
- Grows high on the plant
- Ideal for canning or freezing
- Consistently high yields of beans per pod
Day to Maturity | 55 days
- Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
Bush Beans | Beans can be grown in average soil, almost anywhere in the United States. Plant seeds 2 inches apart, 1 1/2 inches deep in rows 2 feet apart
Click here for complete Bush Bean grow guide
Bean (Bush) - Top Crop has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 3 reviews.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM