FREE & FAST SHIPPING ON US ORDERS OVER $30 ✦ FLAT RATE $3.95 SHIPPING ON US ORDERS LESS THAN $30 ✦ NOW SHIPPING TO CANADA
Bean (Lima/Pole) - King of the Garden
Lima Bean, King of the Garden (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- The King of the Garden produces record yields of large white Lima beans.
- Pods measure over 7" long with 5 or 6 large beans inside each pod
- Continues to grow all the way up to the first frost
- Excellent variety for freezing
- These beans grow so big they needs the support of a pole or trellis.
- Popular, fun, and easy bean varieties to grow
Day to Maturity | 80-90 days
- Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
Lima Beans | Beans can be grown in average soil, almost anywhere in the United States.Plant seeds 3-4 inches apart, with eyes down, 1 inch deep in rows 2 feet apart
Click here for complete Lima Bean grow guide
Bean (Lima/Pole) - King of the Garden has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 2 reviews.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM