FREE & FAST SHIPPING ON US ORDERS OVER $30 ✦ FLAT RATE $3.95 SHIPPING ON US ORDERS LESS THAN $30 ✦ NOW SHIPPING TO CANADA
Bean (Bush) - Tongue of Fire
Bush Bean, Tongue of Fire (100% Heirloom/Non-Hybrid/Non-GMO)
- An old Italian heirloom. A cranberry-type bean variety originally found in Tierra del Fuego (tip of South America).
- Has streaks that resembles a flame of a fire.
- The tongue of fire beans are shell beans that produce 6-7" stringless pods that can be eaten.
- Not only do these beans look amazing, they also absorb the flavors of herbs and spices they are cooked with
- The pods are ivory/tan with dark red streaks and spots
- Seeds are large and oval/round
- Excellent flavor and texture
Day to Maturity | 65 days
Best Months to Plant | [April - June] Beans like sun and water. Give them lots of it and they'll grow fast.
Bean (Bush) - Tongue of Fire has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 4 reviews.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM